Visit our Facebook page for a special offer on RVSM manuals!
Domestic RVSM Program – $1,500
(This includes the contiguous 48 states, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Central/South America and the Caribbean)
RVSM Solutions, LLC will provide you with:
- RVSM Maintenance Program
- RVSM Operation Procedures
- RVSM International Operations Procedures
- All Forms, applications, and letters required by the FAA
- All programs will meet the provisions and guidance provided by, but not limited to 8900.1 Volume 4 Chapter 10 Section 1, AC 91-85A and the FAA RVSM Job Aid. The text of these manuals will be provided to you in a customized, high quality binder.
International RVSM Program – $2,000
Our International Program contains a complete DRVSM Program plus NAT/MNPS, RNP-5, RNP-10, and WATRS.
You will receive two copies of each manual; one copy is for submission to the FAA for review and another copy for your office or plane. We also supply a digital copy for your electronic flight bag.
We NEVER charge extra for WATRS. We try to accommodate your schedule and never charge extra for rush services. Upon request, a MMEL will be included at no extra charge.
Foreign Based N Registered Aircraft RVSM Program– $3,500
Foreign corporation – if the aircraft is foreign based, N registered and it will be flown at least 60% of its flight time in America, it can be registered to a US corporation which is foreign owned provided that regular returns are filed with the FAA proving its flight time in America.
CPDLC Letter of Authorization (LOA) Application – $1,000
The application package includes:
- A manual set for the operator and one for the FAA to keep
- A Completed cover letter and Data Link Application
- List of Source Documents
- Description of aircraft Data Link System
- Applicable CPDLC Minimum Equipment List Systems
- Up to 12 exhibits customized to your operation